Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A Look Ahead!

Posted by dani handrian
I'm going to make this post all kinds of short and sweet.  Mostly because I am ready to crawl into bed.  It's 7:30, but I'm feelin' it... tell me I'm not alone in this?!

Speaking of sweet and why I'm tired... my family went to a little pumpkin patch/fall festival today.  The holidays are even sweeter now that Joelle is here with us!!!


She had a blast!  I found her little outfit on Etsy from Round The Bend.  I am a tad obsessed with embroidered clothing!!!

Okay, now on to why I popped in today!  My plans for next week include spider research, common and proper nouns, and subtraction without regrouping.  These plans are jampacked with freebies that I've made plus freebies I've found on TpT and other blogs!!!  So, make sure you download the plans once you are in google docs.  That way the links will be clickable!  You can click HERE or on the pictures below :)



As always, head on over to Deedee's blog to check out what other's are doing this week!!!  Hope y'all have a wonderful week!!!
 

Copyright © 2009 shopaholiclovesinstock | Design by [blogger merak dua]