Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

All I Want for Christmas...

Posted by dani handrian
Hey, friends!  Today I'm linking up with Hope from 2nd Grade Shenanigans for a little Christmas fun!  I am to the point in life where it makes me cringe to write up a Christmas list, BUT the people in my life beg until I produce one!  So, I thought I'd share a few things I am asking for, plus some fun ideas for others!  You can click on the pictures to take you straight to my wish-list items.
I am totally *in love* with infinity scarves these days.  I'm also buying lots of these for relatives!
 I've heard that this straightener is pretty good, let's hope that's true!
 And, of course... a girl needs shoes, clothes, and jewelry, right?!!




 I just LOVE the onesies, nightgowns, etc from Fiesta Kids Boutique.  I saw these on Sarah Cooley's instagram and bought a gift for a friend right away!
 These t-shirts are the perfect gifts for your friends and relatives!
 Have you thought about getting gifts for your students yet?  I've done a lot of different things in the past... bought everyone a book, decorated clipboards, ordered personalized pencils, etc.  This year I decided to go the easier, and probably more fun route.  I saw this idea on Pinterest HERE.  Here are all of the items I picked up from Wal-Mart:
 My plan was to give each student a ball ornament with their initial on it, but it was a complete disaster.  So, I put the snowflakes inside instead!
 Took me about 10 minutes and probably 30 bucks... and I'm DONE!
 And, if you want to have a little Christmas fun with your neighbors, leave them a little gift on their doorstep!  Nothing says Merry Christmas like bottled Coke, right?!!
 You can grab the tags HERE!
Have you made your Christmas list yet?  Link up with Hope and show us your fab finds!
 

Copyright © 2009 shopaholiclovesinstock | Design by [blogger merak dua]