Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

A New Week!

Posted by dani handrian
It's Sunday Funday, y'all (AKA the day before Monday :/)!  I actually had a restful and low-key weekend so I'm semi-ready for a new week.  We did manage to get out of our pjs for a nice dinner... and, we had to wear matching pink stripes, of course!
So, what's going on in my classroom this week?  I didn't have time to gather my math plans for y'all... so sorry!  Our focus in math is gathering data and reading/making graphs.  I will pop in this week and show you what my kiddos are doing with that!

For ELA this week we will be all about Thanksgiving!  Well, I also have to squeeze in letters to Santa because the local paper publishes our letters and the due date is EARLY this year.  We don't normally get to those until after Thanksgiving, but I've got to have them ready for the paper.  I mean, I can't be the only teacher in town without Santa letters!!!  Click HERE or on the pictures below to download my plans!

Also, I'm really excited this unit my friend, Crystal Radke, made!  I can't wait to put these together for my intervention groups.  If you are looking for something to do with kiddos that are struggling on a math concept, you have to check these out!  Each skill (place value, number order, comparing numbers, addition and subtraction facts, word problems, time, fractions, number sense, etc.) has cards that you print out, laminate, and put on a ring.  That way, you can pull out the skill needed, flip through the cards with your kiddos, and store for next time!  One time prep and you have them for life!!!  Love that kind of thing :)
AND, don't forget to enter the giveaway on Blog Hoppin'!  You only have until tonight at midnight!!! 
Hang in there this week, my friends... after all Thanksgiving break is right around the corner!  We can do it!!!

 

Copyright © 2009 shopaholiclovesinstock | Design by [blogger merak dua]