Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Posted by dani handrian
Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!  I've definitely been all kinds of absent from my little blog lately, but I wanted to pop in to share a couple of things with you!

First of all, I am more than blessed to have this little cutie pie with us for Thanksgiving!  It seems like an eternity ago that we were waiting to hold and love on her.  So thankful that the Lord brought her to us at the perfect time.  He has been SO good to us this year!  She absolutely LOVED everything about Thanksgiving... The Turkey Trot (our local 5K), ALL of the food (she tried and ate every.single.bite), and "performing" in family talent show with her cousins!

PS... I got her cute little turkey shirt from Zulilly, and I made the bow.  It's my current obsession :)

Next, I have a *little* math freebie for you.  I gave this to my kiddos last week to see what they are retaining, and where they are at with the skills we have been drilling.  It was definitely an eye-opener, and helped me assess them quickly!  You can grab that HERE!
 OH, and don't let me forget to tell you that my little TpT shop is 20% off during Black Friday!  You won't want to miss out... it's a good weekend to prep all of those Christmas units for the next few weeks :)
And, before I go I want to give you a little preview of a unit I posted last week.  My kiddos LOVE learning about penguins in the winter.  It's one of their favorite units of study.  So, I compiled some of the things we have done in the past, plus lots of new activities into my Waddle With Me unit!  You can check out the details below!
Now, I'm off to enjoy what little time I have left with my family before heading back to work on Monday!!!  I hope you do the same :))
 

Copyright © 2009 shopaholiclovesinstock | Design by [blogger merak dua]