Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pronouns!

Posted by dani handrian
Happy Hump Day, friends!  I'm popping in quickly to show you some pronoun action!

I made this chart to display the pronouns we've talked about so far in class.  There are more that we can add to the chart, but these are the pronouns we see most frequently!  
 During guided reading we are also working on identifying and using pronouns correctly.  I made this pocket chart activity for kiddos who were struggling with the concept...
Do you still rock it out with School House rock in your class?  My kiddos LOVED this video for pronouns!
We made a list of the pronouns as we were watching, and then my students sorted words!  You can get that sort HERE!  
I have one more freebie for you!  We are going to go on a pronoun hunt through books tomorrow!  Click on the picture below to download!
And, before I leave I have to show you how our flower clocks turned out!  I love how bright and cheery they are!
 We made these after discussing in depth half past, quarter past, and quarter to (which may be the death of me!!).  These little flowers help show what we have learned so far!
I'm off to get ready for church!  I have a little girl that *may* be winning an award tonight for Cubbie of the Month... I will have my camera close by to catch her shining moment :)
 

Copyright © 2009 shopaholiclovesinstock | Design by [blogger merak dua]