Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Peek at My Week!

Posted by dani handrian
Good evening, friends!  I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to pop in tonight to share my plans, but I'M HERE!  We've been in Austin all weekend for UT game...
Joelle made it on the BIG screen!  And, I'm the crazy mom taking the picture :)
When Jared told me that a friend gave us tickets to the game, I told him I would go under one condition... that I got a new shirt ;)  Anyways, after searching pinterest and Etsy, I came across the perfect shirt!  It's from A Rosy Outlook on Etsy.  They have other states, different styles, and more colors {just in case you aren't a Texas fan... which I don't totally understand, but whatevs ;)}  And, after they saw my picture on Instagram they said that my followers could enter the word THANKS at checkout (for a limited time only) to get 10% off of their order!  That's exciting, right?!  I'm going to order some for Christmas presents, ASAP!


Alrighty, now here are my plans!  You can click HERE or on the pictures below to download!  We are going to dive into Main Idea and Details... most of this will be done small group/guided reading style so that my kiddos are reading books on their level to locate the main idea and details!  So, I don't really have the titles of books that we are reading in my plans.  Normally, I tie reading biographies into finding the main idea to kill two birds with one stone :)  We have lots of biography leveled readers in our school literacy library that work great with this!  BUT, I do model main idea with all types of text!
Speaking of my Main Idea unit, I did give it quite the makeover last week.  That's one thing about doing these plans... it's making me take a hard look at my units.  I find myself redoing lots of oldies!  SO, if you have purchased this in the past make sure that you go download again!
We are all about telling time in math again!
See that below?!  My class needs to go over some of the Daily 5 mini-lessons again to review expectations.  Our read to someone is in desperate need of modeling!!!
There you have it... another week in my classroom!  Now, I'm off to do laundry (I'm thinking I have a good 7 loads ahead of me... sigh).  Don't forget to see what's going on in other classroom by heading on over to Mrs. Wills' blog!

 

Copyright © 2009 shopaholiclovesinstock | Design by [blogger merak dua]