Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Five for Friday!

Posted by dani handrian
Happy Friday, y'all!  I'm leaned back in my La-Z-Boy getting my relax on for the weekend!  Before I totally pass out, I wanted to link up with Doodle Bugs to share my FIVE for Friday!

1.  Today was College Day at school... which means we got to wear jeans, t-shirts, and tennis shoes!  Hallelujah!  Joelle stopped by to bring me breakfast and I took a quick picture with my niece who is also in 2nd Grade!


2.  We read The Case of the Incapacitated Capitals and realized that we are so much like the kids in the book!  We leave off capitals like it ain't nobody's business!  I started to use Katie King's Convention Camp with my kiddos, and we are loving it!

3.  We read The Josefina Story Quilt this week and completed this sequencing activity:
   

4.  You can get that and this true/false sort for free HERE!

5.  Now, this is my favorite of the FIVE!  Over at Blog Hoppin', we are hosting a HUGE giveaway!  There will be ELEVEN winners... TpT gift cards and lots of units... YAY!  Head on over there NOW to enter because it ends on Sunday night!



Then, check out Doodle Bugs to see what's going on in the lives of other bloggers!

 

Copyright © 2009 shopaholiclovesinstock | Design by [blogger merak dua]