Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Writing to Persuade!

Posted by dani handrian
Good evening, y'all!  I'm just popping in today to show you how our first day of Author's Purpose went.  Since this will be something we discuss from here on out, I am just briefly introducing each topic.

Here's a little anchor chart that I made (after about 4 tries... literally).  We talked A LOT about the meaning of the word persuade, but the discussion definitely took flight after I gave the example of persistently trying to persuade our parents to buy us new toys.  Then, they were ALL over it!
We wrote small persuasive letters to our parents.  Some of them were absolutely precious.

"I will take the trash out without you telling me to."
"Love and a million kisses from your faithful daughter"

We will continue tackling Author's Purpose throughout the rest of the week!  And, before I go, here are my new math stations that I finished last night!

Goodnight!  May the weekend come soon :)
 

Copyright © 2009 shopaholiclovesinstock | Design by [blogger merak dua]